Sword Defense Sword Defense

Some thing to say please don't post "early" games with lost of bugs and bad systems. Keep these to yourself.

Hobeo1 responds:

WHAT GLITCHES! I JUST FIXED THEM

TANK BATTLES!! TANK BATTLES!!

Please tell us how to use controls.

3D Maze Beta 3D Maze Beta

I saw some glitches with the maze tiles try setting exact positions so they don't overlap as this is probably causing this and I can see your "win" text through the walls, you can change this to UI if you know how to use them.

Generally (and I see this a lot) put time into your games and don't post the first one you make(mine was bad as well).

They Taught Us To Dream They Taught Us To Dream

Ca, c'est la chanson que j'aime le plus dans NGCHIPS!

Demon-Wolf responds:

Merci !

Victory! Victory!

This is really different from your newer work yet it is still pretty good! I gotta look back at some of my older stuff, it's often good inspiration for writers block. :-)

Techmo-X responds:

Yeah this old stuff was a pretty big start for me because I was starting to get to know how to make music.

Dawn Over The Horizon Dawn Over The Horizon

This is great! How you mix retro sounds with modern ones. Only thing to improve would be the outro, it's a little abrupt.
Have you tried making any bitpop? This is pretty close and I think you would do it well.

Techmo-X responds:

Thanks! Yeah I've been working on a lot of sounds lately but I'm more on experimenting them right now. I'm supposed to start making Chillstep tracks but haven't got the time since work and college. I look forward to posting more on here soon starting June.